Order Listing   Title Listing   Comic Box Listings   Group Listings   Story Arc Listings   Character Listings
Order Menu Top
Order Menu Left
Order Menu Title
Main 616 Reading Order Listings
Ultimate Reading Order Listings
Golden Age Reading Order Listings
Silver Age WWII Reading Order Listings
Expanded Marvel Reading Order Listings
Order Menu Right
Order Menu Bottom

Latest CMRO Forum Topics
CMRO Bubble
Re: Sturgeon's Law
So far the consensus seems to be that one hundred percent of Sturgeon's law is crap. Well, if we took his law as truth, then there'd only be a 10% chance of it not being crap. There's a 90% chance...

CMRO Bubble
Re: Bugs
There's a bit of weird stuff going on in the character list of appearances from the big split, I think. For example, on the Zombie list of appearances, Dracula Lives 2c (Order # 1666) is listed...

CMRO Bubble
Re: Sturgeon's Law
So far the consensus seems to be that one hundred percent of Sturgeon's law is crap. Well, if we took his law as truth, then there'd only be a 10% chance of it not being crap.

CMRO Bubble
Re: List of User Titles?
If Stan Lee is next then after that should be 'The King'
 
CMRO Latest Comments
CMRO Bubble The Hulk! #27
If split 1 for all

CMRO Bubble The Hulk! #26
If split all get 1

CMRO Bubble Marvel Super-Heroes (UK) #390
This Alan Moore guy is going places

CMRO Bubble Defenders #131 (v1)
I've just finished reading a ton of Moon Knight, so it's pretty nice to read something wacky.

 
First Appearances Order   CMRO Gold Memberships   Support CMRO
 
 
Latest Marvel Comics Added

  Marvel Boy #3 (v2) Marvel Boy #2 (v2) Marvel Boy #1 (v2) Deadpool #48 (v2) Deadpool #47 (v2) Deadpool #46 (v2)  
 
 
Latest Marvel Characters Added
 
  Picture of Doombringer (Wolverine foe)
Doombringer (Wolverine foe)
Picture of Saint Cyrus Leviticus
Saint Cyrus Leviticus
Picture of Tribune (Tane)
Tribune (Tane)
Picture of Jubilee
Jubilee
Picture of Seraph (Madripoor)
Seraph (Madripoor)
 
 
 
 
CMRO Sidebar
     
Follow on Facebook
CMRO Sidebar Search Top

CMRO Order Progress Header
Comics: 17,093
Titles: 962
Groups: 763
Characters: 9,510
Story-Arcs: 556
Main Years: 1961 - 2001
Ult. Years: 2000 - 2014
   
CMRO Sidebar Support Us

 

Shop at Amazon

Comic Blog Elite
 
CMRO Updates Banner
 
August 31st, 2015 : Updated Heroes for Hope #1, Uncanny X-Men #268 (v1), Wolverine #126 (v2), Wolverine: Killing #1, Wolverine: Black Rio #1, Wolverine: Doombringer #1, Silver Sable and the Wild Pack #17b and Silver Surfer Annual #7b. Also added the characters Hungry, Seraph (Madripoor), Tribune (Tane), Saint Cyrus Leviticus, Doombringer (Wolverine foe) and torecycle.

Full Details.
   
August 30th, 2015 : Updated Silver Sable and the Wild Pack #16b, X-Factor #6 (v1) and X-Factor #7 (v1). Added Deadpool #48 (v2), Marvel Boy #1 (v2), Marvel Boy #2 (v2) and Marvel Boy #3 (v2). Also added the character Noh-Varr.

Full Details.
   
August 29th, 2015 : Updated The Punisher #9 (v5), Spider-Woman #18 (v3), X-Men: The Hidden Years #13, Silver Surfer #75 (v3), Night Nurse #4, Marvel Mystery Comics #11g, Morbius: The Living Vampire #5 (v1), Marvel Mystery Comics #11b, Human Fly #6 (v1), Human Fly #5 (v1), Human Fly #4 (v1), Human Fly #3 (v1), Weird Wonder Tales #22b, Human Fly #2 (v1), Human Fly #1 (v1), Marvel Team-Up #57 (v1), Marvel Mystery Comics #12b, The Savage Sword of Conan #18b, Incredible Hulk #4a (v1), Micronauts #22 (v1), Amazing Spider-Man #17 (v2), Amazing Spider-Man #18 (v2), Amazing Spider-Man #19 (v2), Captain America #192 (v1), Thor #278 (v1), Amazing Man Comics #15a (v2), Amazing Man Comics #15e (v2), Iron Man #1 (v3), Marvel Mystery Comics #11c, Human Fly #7 (v1), Nova #5 (v1), Fantastic Four Annual #2c, Marvel Mystery Comics #11e, Marvel Mystery Comics #11h, Captain America #323 (v1), Daredevil #236 (v1), X-Factor #5 (v1) and X-Factor #4 (v1). Added Peter Parker, Spider-Man 2000 #1a, Peter Parker, Spider-Man 2000 #1b, Mutant X #26, Doom #1, Doom #2, Doom #3, Deadpool #46 (v2) and Deadpool #47 (v2). Also added the characters Sack (Nelson Frank) and Ananastasia.

Full Details.
   
August 28th, 2015 : Updated Marvel Knights #6 (v1), Gambit #23 (v3), X-Men #107 (v2), X-Men Unlimited #29a (v1), Avengers #35 (v3), Maximum Security #3, X-Men Unlimited #29b (v1), Spider-Man: Revenge of the Green Goblin #2, Uncanny X-Men #293 (v1), New Mutants Annual #2, X-Men Annual #10, Captain America #321 (v1) and Captain America #322 (v1). Added Iron Man: Bad Blood #1, Iron Man: Bad Blood #2, Iron Man: Bad Blood #3, Iron Man: Bad Blood #4, X-Men: The Hidden Years #13, Spider-Woman #18 (v3) and The Punisher #9 (v5).

Full Details.
   
August 27th, 2015 : Updated Maximum Security #2 and Marvel Knights #5 (v1). Added Marvel Knights #6 (v1), Gambit #23 (v3), X-Men #107 (v2), X-Men Unlimited #29a (v1), Avengers #35 (v3), Maximum Security #3 and X-Men Unlimited #29b (v1).

Full Details.
   
 
See All Updates
 
 


Logo Footer