Complete Marvel Reading Order

It is currently January 17th, 2018, 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Iron Fist on Netflix
PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 9:51 pm 
Minion

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times
I finished Iron fist today. Finished it quicker than Luke Cage but mostly by just pushing through it.

I guess I'm most surprised by the fact that no one mentioned or said anything about the plot device of gone 15 years(not 5 like Arrow) and lets give him 51% controlling shares in the company. (Batman and Arrow want their plot back.) Did the insurance not pay off somewhere down the line and reallocate/sell/go into escrow and someone else end up with it. Even Hogarth mentioned it in one of the last episodes that it could be considered fraud. Annoyed me to no end.

Also, the best parts for me, aside from an occasional sword fight or rare decent fight scene was the DD and other elements. Hogarth from Jessica Jones and Claire from Daredevil. Collen was okay. Honestly, as others have said, everyone except Iron Fist.

Also, apparently the only way to kill people who rise from the dead is decapitation. Is there an original idea in there anywhere? There can be only one!!!

PostPosted: January 1st, 2018, 4:20 am 
Caped Crusader

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 191 times
I'm actually willing to believe that season 2 might be good. If there is a season 2.

PostPosted: January 10th, 2018, 10:36 am 
Vigilante

Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 213 times
I like to think of The Defenders as Iron Fist Season 2. It seems like they wrapped up that whole story arc nicely, and actually thought that it showed an overall cohesiveness between all of the shows that was probably very hard to pull off coherently... but for the most part they pulled it off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11