Complete Marvel Reading Order

It is currently September 21st, 2017, 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Good Xbox One games?
PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 5:55 pm 
Avenger

Has liked: 2119 times
Been liked: 630 times
I'm sure he doesn't know what it is since I don't either. I've heard of it but never really looked at what kind of game it is. Is it one of those games that you have to be online to play? I'm not planning on having Xbox Live Gold all the time.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 11:03 pm 
Hero for Hire

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 176 times
the rare collection - contains all the banjo games and other rare classics usually goes on sale for very cheap

forza horizon 3 - one of the best racing games ever, the hotwheels expansion is nuts

guacamelee - a really fun metroidvania beat'em up with co-op

lovers in a danerous spacetime - a co-op game where you control defferent parts of a spherical ship on a 2-d plane to rescue captured rabbits, despite it's cute style it get's fairly difficult by the 2nd part of the game but nothing unfair.

nba jam on fire edition - a 360 remake of the classic arcade game, goes on sale for about a dollar from time to time

peggle - if you haven't played this puzzle game yet your missing out

rocket league - rocket cars play soccer 'nuff said

ssx - a pretty good reboot of the ps2 era snowboarding game, while it doesn't have the same aesthetic as the previous games the controls are super tight and easy to learn and use

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 1:48 am 
Minion

Has liked: 432 times
Been liked: 31 times
Spider-Borg wrote:
I'm sure he doesn't know what it is since I don't either. I've heard of it but never really looked at what kind of game it is. Is it one of those games that you have to be online to play? I'm not planning on having Xbox Live Gold all the time.

It's a Sci-fi MMOFPS by former HALO devs Bungie. And yes, you'd need XBL Gold to play Destiny sadly. How you never heard of it is unreal, as the sequel (Destiny 2) dropped on the 6th September (Or my 18th Birthday).

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 9:39 am 
Avenger

Deadpool7850 wrote:
Spider-Borg wrote:

It's a Sci-fi MMOFPS by former HALO devs Bungie. And yes, you'd need XBL Gold to play Destiny sadly. How you never heard of it is unreal, as the sequel (Destiny 2) dropped on the 6th September (Or my 18th Birthday).

I've definitely heard the name and I know it's a popular game. I just never looked into what kind of game it was. The system I play the most is the Nintendo Switch at the moment and before that was the Wii U. I usually only play games with my kids and Nintendo is the best for that.

Anyway, it sounds like a great game. If I ever get a 1 year Xbox live subscription I'll probably pick it up. I only have 3 months at the moment and I'm not sure if I'll renew after that.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 9:50 am 
Avenger

sputnix wrote:
the rare collection - contains all the banjo games and other rare classics usually goes on sale for very cheap

forza horizon 3 - one of the best racing games ever, the hotwheels expansion is nuts

guacamelee - a really fun metroidvania beat'em up with co-op

lovers in a danerous spacetime - a co-op game where you control defferent parts of a spherical ship on a 2-d plane to rescue captured rabbits, despite it's cute style it get's fairly difficult by the 2nd part of the game but nothing unfair.

nba jam on fire edition - a 360 remake of the classic arcade game, goes on sale for about a dollar from time to time

peggle - if you haven't played this puzzle game yet your missing out

rocket league - rocket cars play soccer 'nuff said

ssx - a pretty good reboot of the ps2 era snowboarding game, while it doesn't have the same aesthetic as the previous games the controls are super tight and easy to learn and use

Forza - I played a little of Forza 5 (I think it's 5, whichever one is part of this months Games with Gold). I haven't touched a realistic racing game since Gran Turismo 3. I just don't know if I'll be dedicated enough to it to actually get anywhere. And my son doesn't like games like this. The only racing he does is on Mario Kart haha

Guacamelee - I've heard of this. They talked about it a few times on the Game Junk podcast. I think they know people that worked on it or something. Sounds good. I'll probably grab this.

Peggle - I've got this on the iPad, iPhone, and Origin on the PC. It's fun until you get stuck on a level for like 100 turns.

Rare Collection - I'll pick this up at some point!

NBA Jam - I played the original a bunch on SNES but I don't really get into sports games and neither does my son. We might play it if it was part of games with gold but I don't see myself paying for any sports game no matter how good it is.

Thanks for the suggestions!