Complete Marvel Reading Order


It is currently December 18th, 2017, 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 12:56 pm 
Offline
Avenger
User avatar

Joined: August 25th, 2012, 1:46 am
Posts: 5352
Location: @spider_borg
Has liked: 2246 times
Been liked: 670 times
Gecko wrote:
Congratulations and Salutations (whoever you are. Is he ever on forums?)


Is Travis Starnes, the man who created this site, ever on the forums?

I can't tell if your post was a joke or if you're serious (due to lack of emojis :lol )

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 6:12 pm 
Offline
Caped Crusader
User avatar

Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 5:01 pm
Posts: 2376
Location: NY, New York
Has liked: 579 times
Been liked: 445 times
Happy birthday!!

_________________

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 6:17 pm 
Offline
Beyonder
User avatar

Joined: June 9th, 2011, 8:39 am
Posts: 22646
Has liked: 459 times
Been liked: 3252 times
Thanks everyone...I really appreciate it.

_________________


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 7:01 pm 
Offline
Avenger
User avatar

Joined: October 29th, 2012, 1:11 pm
Posts: 5638
Location: New York, NY
Has liked: 1859 times
Been liked: 1332 times
Happy birthday!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2017, 3:35 am 
Offline
Caped Crusader
User avatar

Joined: August 8th, 2013, 8:13 am
Posts: 1806
Location: Norway
Has liked: 670 times
Been liked: 410 times
Spider-Borg wrote:
Gecko wrote:
Congratulations and Salutations (whoever you are. Is he ever on forums?)


Is Travis Starnes, the man who created this site, ever on the forums?

I can't tell if your post was a joke or if you're serious (due to lack of emojis :lol )


8-) :P :lol: :oops:

Did that help? :D

_________________
En takk til de som lager go'e stoler, og de som gjør poteter til snop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2017, 8:50 am 
Offline
Avenger
User avatar

Joined: August 25th, 2012, 1:46 am
Posts: 5352
Location: @spider_borg
Has liked: 2246 times
Been liked: 670 times
Gecko wrote:
Spider-Borg wrote:
Gecko wrote:
Congratulations and Salutations (whoever you are. Is he ever on forums?)


Is Travis Starnes, the man who created this site, ever on the forums?

I can't tell if your post was a joke or if you're serious (due to lack of emojis :lol )


8-) :P :lol: :oops:

Did that help? :D


Yep! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2017, 1:57 pm 
Offline
Herald of Galactus
User avatar

Joined: February 4th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Posts: 8492
Has liked: 265 times
Been liked: 1103 times
Happy belated birthday!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 4th, 2017, 8:20 pm 
Offline
Minion

Joined: August 30th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Posts: 21
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 12 times
I hope you had a wonderful birthday blast! Cheers to another year full of blessings!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 4th, 2017, 9:17 pm 
Offline
Beyonder
User avatar

Joined: June 9th, 2011, 8:39 am
Posts: 22646
Has liked: 459 times
Been liked: 3252 times
morganisa wrote:
I hope you had a wonderful birthday blast!


I spent the holiday weekend doing repairs and cleaning of mine, friends and families houses that got flooded, so...it was interesting.

(This also explains why I have disappeared over the last several days still. Updates to sites should go back to normal schedule tomorrow)

_________________


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Merry Birthday Mr Starnes
PostPosted: September 4th, 2017, 9:27 pm 
Offline
Celestial
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2013, 2:53 am
Posts: 12564
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Has liked: 2500 times
Been liked: 1261 times
tstarnes wrote:
morganisa wrote:
I hope you had a wonderful birthday blast!


I spent the holiday weekend doing repairs and cleaning of mine, friends and families houses that got flooded, so...it was interesting.

(This also explains why I have disappeared over the last several days still. Updates to sites should go back to normal schedule tomorrow)



talk about real world priorities..... in this, of all crisis, take all the time you need... can't even imagine what you/family/friends are going thru... my thoughts go out!!!

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group