Complete Marvel Reading Order - Forums
http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/forums/

So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade
http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5843
Page 3 of 4

Author:  trentus [ February 12th, 2018, 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Starting from FF#1? Why not Marvel Comics #1?

Author:  Alex Daily [ February 13th, 2018, 3:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

trentus wrote:
Starting from FF#1? Why not Marvel Comics #1?

I mean, you don't wanna scare people.

Author:  Drax [ February 13th, 2018, 7:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Alex Daily wrote:
trentus wrote:
Starting from FF#1? Why not Marvel Comics #1?

I mean, you don't wanna scare people.


Which is why, I'm guessing, he didn't suggest starting with Funny Pages #2.

Author:  Alex Daily [ February 13th, 2018, 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Drax wrote:
Alex Daily wrote:
trentus wrote:
Starting from FF#1? Why not Marvel Comics #1?

I mean, you don't wanna scare people.


Which is why, I'm guessing, he didn't suggest starting with Funny Pages #2.

Look, if you're really hardcore, you start with Funny Pages #1. Of the first volume.

Author:  fragsel [ February 13th, 2018, 8:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Or Nemo in Slumberland (it might help understand one issue of Power Pack better) ;)

Author:  Alex Daily [ February 13th, 2018, 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

If you're not starting with the 1837 American translation of Rodolphe Töppfer's Histoire de M. Vieux Bois, just get out of here.

Author:  zuckyd1 [ February 13th, 2018, 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Bayeux Tapestry FTW

Author:  tstarnes [ February 13th, 2018, 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Shouldn't you really start with the Pettakere cave paintings though. I mean, if you want a complete experience.

Author:  Gecko [ February 13th, 2018, 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

tstarnes wrote:
Shouldn't you really start with the Pettakere cave paintings though. I mean, if you want a complete experience.


When do you start on that order?

Author:  Alex Daily [ February 13th, 2018, 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, I'm sort of on a personal crusade

Gecko wrote:
tstarnes wrote:
Shouldn't you really start with the Pettakere cave paintings though. I mean, if you want a complete experience.


When do you start on that order?

I'm sure fragsel has notes for it somewhere.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/