Complete Marvel Reading Order

It is currently November 21st, 2017, 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 8:14 am 
Minion

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 44 times
Welcome!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 10:56 am 
Avenger

Has liked: 994 times
Been liked: 492 times
Welcome!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 11:00 am 
Minion

Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 89 times
Hello and welcome!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 11:32 am 
Avenger

Has liked: 1839 times
Been liked: 1320 times
TheHeraldOrdeal wrote:
Zid wrote:
I also created a blog

I would check it out.

Yeah, I'm always interested in other users' blogs, pages. etc.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 6:05 pm 
Minion

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time
For those interested: https://marvelmosaic.blogspot.com/

It's nothing great. I mainly regurgitate the plot of each issue and give my thoughts & opinions of them. I use the Order here as a guide to read them by. In my personal reading of the Order I'm up to the mid-70's, in the blog reading I'm only at the very, very beginning of the 60's.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 8:33 pm 
Celestial

Has liked: 2470 times
Been liked: 1248 times
Welcome!!!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 9:44 pm 
Minion

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Hello all!
I've been (slowly) going through the order over the past few months. I created an account last November and I've had patches where I read a lot and some not so much. I'm just now getting into the forums.
I really enjoy the site though, and am very glad to have found it.

I do have a question though, and I'm not sure which part of the forum would be a good place to ask it. Please feel free to redirect me:

Is there a way I can get the site to show me just the Main order comics that are on Marvel Unlimited? That is, set it up in such a way that the User Panel with the next comic only shows MU comics? I'm still early in the order and it seems like they've all pretty much been on MU. But I presume at some point I'll start hitting gaps. I'd prefer not to mark them as 'Skipped' in case they get added to MU later.
I would guess I might be able to use the Comic Box feature for this. But in playing around with the "Only Show MU" and "Include All MU" checkboxes I wasn't seeing the behavior I was expecting. Also, I haven't seen a way to add the entire Main order to the comic box.

Anyways, thanks for any help anyone can provide. And thank you tstarnes for setting all of this up!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 10:15 pm 
Beyonder

Has liked: 452 times
Been liked: 3157 times
yes. In your account settings, choose Comic Box as your preferred order type, and check the "All MU books" option. The use the comic box section of the site.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 10:58 pm 
Minion

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times
Greetings all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brennan and I've been reading comics for about 5-6 years now. I've read them at my leisure, but as time has progressed I've hungered for more and more books. Recently I became very interested in Jack Kirby's work and am starting to become interested in all eras of comic books. The Avengers movie, the Batman Arkham Asylum video game, and the New 52 line is what got me into comics. Now I'm taking on the challenge of reading all of the essential reading order and being a full time college student. I'd like to read the entire core list, but the essential reading is a more realistic goal. Time to start the grind. :D

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 11:02 pm 
Avenger

Has liked: 2211 times
Been liked: 664 times
brimbeeno wrote:
Greetings all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brennan and I've been reading comics for about 5-6 years now. I've read them at my leisure, but as time has progressed I've hungered for more and more books. Recently I became very interested in Jack Kirby's work and am starting to become interested in all eras of comic books. The Avengers movie, the Batman Arkham Asylum video game, and the New 52 line is what got me into comics. Now I'm taking on the challenge of reading all of the essential reading order and being a full time college student. I'd like to read the entire core list, but the essential reading is a more realistic goal. Time to start the grind. :D

Might I suggest that you also add any characters that you really like in addition to the essential order? I'm reading all Spider-Man appearances plus the Essential order, which has let me speed through the 1960s into the 1970s (compared to how little I was reading when I tried to do the whole order lol )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next