Complete Marvel Reading Order


It is currently April 26th, 2018, 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 3:52 pm 
Offline
Sidekick
User avatar

Joined: January 10th, 2016, 6:28 am
Posts: 474
Location: Mega-City One
Has liked: 760 times
Been liked: 72 times
Fixing main page

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 4:06 pm 
Offline
Avenger
User avatar

Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 8:43 am
Posts: 4095
Location: Trouble
Has liked: 646 times
Been liked: 1474 times
fragsel wrote:
OK. I get it...

You might forget that character You called "Tom" at the end of story was called "Mike" at the beginning...

But those are two last panels of the story...

I think at that point what you've got is less "a character" and more "a running gag," albeit one that seems to fall pretty flat.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 5th, 2017, 10:16 am 
Offline
Sidekick
User avatar

Joined: January 10th, 2016, 6:28 am
Posts: 474
Location: Mega-City One
Has liked: 760 times
Been liked: 72 times
Deadpool7850 wrote:
Menace #3 (E Story)
Add Characters:

Supporting: Professor Hogarth

(EDIT: The Marvel Appendix has a Sub-Profile on Hogarth on Harry Sikes Profile.

Travis, you've still not gotten around to doing this. If someone could add Hogarth, I'd be real thankful. There's a picture of Hogarth in the attachments.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 5th, 2017, 5:31 pm 
Offline
Sidekick
User avatar

Joined: March 13th, 2016, 9:31 pm
Posts: 340
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 83 times
93: Marvel Mystery Comics #6 [B Story]
Villains
Rocco (add) - The Angel fights him in the cafe at the beginning of the story.

97: Marvel Mystery Comics #6 [G Story]
Supporting Characters
Cora Waterbury (add) - The Ferret and Lily find her dead (and hairless) at the beginning of the story

98: Marvel Mystery Comics #6 [H Story]
Supporting Characters
Wazi (add) - One of the natives that are with Fenton

99: Champion Comics #7 [H Story]
Supporting Characters
Jean (add) - The girl Duke rescues
Villains
Omah (add) - One of the guys in the attacking plane
Sheik Tamah (add) - The one that order's the kidnapping of Jean

103: Daring Mystery Comics #4 [E Story]
Supporting Characters
Jim Hansen (fix) - Currently listed as Jim Hensen

ADMIN EDIT: DONE

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 12:01 am 
Offline
Herald of Galactus
User avatar

Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:09 pm
Posts: 9444
Location: Poland/Belgium
Has liked: 1922 times
Been liked: 1911 times
jemsmck wrote:
93: Marvel Mystery Comics #6 [B Story]


I read all those comics 2,5 years ago and really don't remmember why I missed those characters...
It's seriously bugging me that They are not in the database...

I will fix my mistake later today.
Thank You!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 7:47 am 
Offline
Herald of Galactus
User avatar

Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:09 pm
Posts: 9444
Location: Poland/Belgium
Has liked: 1922 times
Been liked: 1911 times
Deadpool7850 wrote:
Deadpool7850 wrote:
Menace #3 (E Story)
Add Characters:

Supporting: Professor Hogarth

(EDIT: The Marvel Appendix has a Sub-Profile on Hogarth on Harry Sikes Profile.

Travis, you've still not gotten around to doing this. If someone could add Hogarth, I'd be real thankful. There's a picture of Hogarth in the attachments.


I try to avoid adding characters to the issues I have not read yet, but since that case seems to bug You I added him (after double checking with marvunapp)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 8:27 am 
Offline
Herald of Galactus
User avatar

Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:09 pm
Posts: 9444
Location: Poland/Belgium
Has liked: 1922 times
Been liked: 1911 times
jemsmck wrote:
Omah (add) - One of the guys in the attacking plane


When we see the name we don't see the face
When we see faces of the guys in the plane we don't know which is Omah.

So since there is no picture there can be no listing

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 8:31 am 
Offline
Sidekick
User avatar

Joined: March 13th, 2016, 9:31 pm
Posts: 340
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 83 times
fragsel wrote:
jemsmck wrote:
Omah (add) - One of the guys in the attacking plane


When we see the name we don't see the face
When we see faces of the guys in the plane we don't know which is Omah.

So since there is no picture there can be no listing
Gotcha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 8:52 am 
Offline
Sidekick
User avatar

Joined: January 10th, 2016, 6:28 am
Posts: 474
Location: Mega-City One
Has liked: 760 times
Been liked: 72 times
fragsel wrote:
Deadpool7850 wrote:
Deadpool7850 wrote:
Menace #3 (E Story)
Add Characters:

Supporting: Professor Hogarth

(EDIT: The Marvel Appendix has a Sub-Profile on Hogarth on Harry Sikes Profile.

Travis, you've still not gotten around to doing this. If someone could add Hogarth, I'd be real thankful. There's a picture of Hogarth in the attachments.


I try to avoid adding characters to the issues I have not read yet, but since that case seems to bug You I added him (after double checking with marvunapp)

Thanks Fragsel. I've been trying to get this done since nearing the end of June-July.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Golden Age Character and Group Adding/Editing Discussion
PostPosted: October 6th, 2017, 9:14 am 
Offline
Herald of Galactus
User avatar

Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:09 pm
Posts: 9444
Location: Poland/Belgium
Has liked: 1922 times
Been liked: 1911 times
As I mentioned before (frequently) there is no one to take care of this thread suggestions. So there is hardly any point in bringing the same suggestions again if no one added them first time around

I will add all missing characters from Golden Age and Expanded Order eventually as I will read them. Its "massive work in progress" after all. We do updates constantly, but Main Order is still a priority to me (since more people use it or search for it and there is still a need to order it properly)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group