Complete Marvel Reading Order

It is currently November 21st, 2017, 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Character Listings
PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 11:27 pm 
Beyonder

Has liked: 452 times
Been liked: 3157 times
No problems. That happens a lot and I can deal with it easily. Getting the listing of whose missing is more imp.

Post subject: Re: Character Listings
PostPosted: October 20th, 2017, 6:50 pm 
Sidekick

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 36 times
So I have a weird question, something that's been bugging me: What is the official rule on superhero/villain aliases? They seem to be used really inconsistently; Matt Murdock is listed as "Daredevil" through all of Season 1, despite never getting that name to the last episode, and known at various points as "The Masked Man" and "The Devil of Hell's Kitchen"; although if I had to put a name to him, it'd just be Matt Murdock. Still, I can accept why we'd want to list him as Daredevil or simplicity's sake.

A completely separate question is Donnie Gill/Blizzard; I don't think I heard the name "Blizzard" uttered at all in the one episode he's listed as such. And I didn't see him in the "Co-Starring" part of the credits, as that's usually just bit actors. So where did the name come from? (besides the obvious answer of "the comics")

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12