Complete Marvel Reading Order

It is currently April 26th, 2018, 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Arrowverse
PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 2:57 am 
Caped Crusader

Has liked: 593 times
Been liked: 465 times
I am very behind on all Arrowverse shows at the moment. But thank you for the heads up concerning time since that is definitely an important factor when it comes to Arrowverse. It is pretty much (for the most part) set in real time.

When ordering after the end of a season I end up starting with a cliff hanger. Majority of the time it is the Flash, to be honest. Barry never has a happy ending to his seasons :lol:

Last edited by VenomousIntent on January 14th, 2018, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 10:30 am 
Celestial

Has liked: 2611 times
Been liked: 1337 times
VenomousIntent wrote:
I am very behind on all Arrowverse shows at the moment. But thank you for the heads up concerning time since that is definitely an important factor when it comes to Arrowverse. It is pretty much (for the most part) set in real time.

When ordering after the end of a season I end up starting with a cliff hanger. Majority of the time it is the Flash, to be honest. Barry never has a happy ending to his seasons :lol:

This time around, they ALL ended on huge cliffhangers.... in fact Flash might actually be the least problimatic.....

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 2:30 pm 
Caped Crusader

Well, if Arrow comes back first ... time wise ... then it sounds like when I get to that section I'll have to add that first.

I'm not too worried about Super Girl or Legends because they are not in sync with Flash or Arrow. They are much more flexible series.

What I'm really hoping for now is the possible addition of Black Lightning. He could potentionally cross over next season if his show does well and the higher ups at CW green light it. Which I think they will because they are making bank on the Arrowverse.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 2:45 pm 
Celestial

VenomousIntent wrote:
Well, if Arrow comes back first ... time wise ... then it sounds like when I get to that section I'll have to add that first.

I'm not too worried about Super Girl or Legends because they are not in sync with Flash or Arrow. They are much more flexible series.

What I'm really hoping for now is the possible addition of Black Lightning. He could potentionally cross over next season if his show does well and the higher ups at CW green light it. Which I think they will because they are making bank on the Arrowverse.

supergirl yeah, you are right, but Legends cliffhanger actually takes place in the "present".... and even after it is resovlved they stay in the present for a chunk of the first episode... Wally even makes an appearances.... but you will see when you get there, don't want to spoil anything......

as to Black Lightning, I'm actually completely the opposite on it... keeping up with 4 shows is already a bit of a pain, and tends to dominate my tv viewing, I really don't need yet another show to join the mix....

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 2:49 pm 
Celestial

aparently it already decided, and it will not be in the Arrowverse......

https://www.inverse.com/article/40087-black-lightning-arrowverse-crossover-possible

it seems the two executive producers that are running the show got to make the call, and they just don't want it to be part of the Arrowverse....

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 5:24 pm 
Caped Crusader

raistlin903 wrote:
VenomousIntent wrote:

supergirl yeah, you are right, but Legends cliffhanger actually takes place in the "present".... and even after it is resovlved they stay in the present for a chunk of the first episode... Wally even makes an appearances.... but you will see when you get there, don't want to spoil anything......

as to Black Lightning, I'm actually completely the opposite on it... keeping up with 4 shows is already a bit of a pain, and tends to dominate my tv viewing, I really don't need yet another show to join the mix....

That explains why Wally was off the show for like a few episodes ...

I prefer Elongated Man as Barry's sidekick. They were not using Wally well at all.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 5:26 pm 
Caped Crusader

raistlin903 wrote:
aparently it already decided, and it will not be in the Arrowverse......

https://www.inverse.com/article/40087-black-lightning-arrowverse-crossover-possible

it seems the two executive producers that are running the show got to make the call, and they just don't want it to be part of the Arrowverse....

I know this ... but as he article says it's a "for now" thing ... If the CW wants it to be in he Arrowverse then it will be in the Arrowverse. As of right now it's a no ... but who knows come next September.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm 
Celestial

VenomousIntent wrote:
That explains why Wally was off the show for like a few episodes ...

I prefer Elongated Man as Barry's sidekick. They were not using Wally well at all.

actually Wally showing up on Legends happens before he leaves the show for those episodes.... I would say more but I don't know how much you know about how last season of Flash ended....

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 6:45 am 
Minion

Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 5 times
Hi venomousintent. I'm looking at this thread for the first time, and gone through the list in the first post. I haven't yet read further than that in the thread yet, but I've noticed one item missing. A one-off web episode spin-off of Constantine on Jan 16th 2015. The "series" was called "John Con Noir", the "episode" was called "Trash" (series and episode in quotation marks, because there was only ever one episode!)
Sorry if this has already come up and been discounted for whatever reason, but like I said, I haven't started reading through the rest of this topic thread yet.
I noticed the list was last updated last month, when do you plan to continue? This is very good work, btw! Does Travis have plans for it to become an official order? If so, where would you put the '90s Flash?

PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 8:07 am 
Beyonder

Has liked: 482 times
Been liked: 3537 times
Yes, I do plan on putting up a site for it, but we've discussed it and I do not plan on putting in the 90s flash. It's why he labeled it supplementary.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next